Week of February 13th

Greetings!

I would like to start this weekly update by saying thank you! So many of you have expressed sympathy and concern for me in the loss of my father on January 25th. I appreciate very much every word, message, hug, thought and prayer. My AMS & AHS students have truly been amazing and so loving to me in this difficult time.

Due to missing an entire week of school for the funeral, I am still a little behind where I would like to be at this point in the semester, but I am working hard to get caught up. One of my goals is to keep you informed about information in our classroom and also about upcoming events. If you are missing any information or have any questions, please don't hesitate to email, text or call me at any time.


Click here to access the AHS Choir Calendar (update in progress)

Click here to access the AMS Choir Calendar (update in progress)

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook = @trojanchoirs


THIS WEEK IN CHOIR:

  • All choirs are continuing to work on rhythm reading and songs for our upcoming March concerts. 
  • Students who have elected to, are in the process of selecting solos and ensemble music for our April Choir Festivals. (More info will be coming home with them about this in the next few weeks.) 
  • Choir Placement tests for AHS choir members will be completed by Monday, February 13th. Lists will be posted this week online and on the choir room door.
  • AMS 8th graders who want to take choir next year will need to enroll in CONCERT CHOIR. Those students who are selected to Chorale will be scheduled by the counselors. 
  • Students who do not currently have an outfit for choir will be fitted during class time.
Monday - final day for 2017-2018 Placement Tests (AHS students)
Tuesday - Madrigals deliver Sing-A-Grams during 3rd & 5th Hours
Friday - No School



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week of February 18-24

February 11-17

Week of January 21-27